If you're visiting Boston in the months leading up to Halloween, or have even a passing interest in the history of the area, a drive out to Salem is a fun way to spend the afternoon. Whether you opt for a guided tour through town, or just mosey around all of the historical witchcraft markers with pitstops at bars and ...
Cities near Salem
- 1Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
- 2Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 3Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 4Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 5Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 6Massachusetts, USA262 reviews
This place is full of things to do. So many history, foodieventures and etc. The weather is weird here. Their saying is if you don't like the weather then wait 4(?) minutes... Which is true because it was pouring rain when we were out and about... Then it stopped all of the sudden. Boston is a great place to relax ...
- 7Massachusetts, USA46 reviews
Cambridge is a lot of fun! Home to Harvard and MIT, it very much has a college flair at times.
- 8Massachusetts, USA20 reviews
Gorgeous little town. Went lobstering with Captain Kevin and Mate Kellen from Connemara Bay Charters. It was a fantastic trip. Captain Kevin was so very hospitable and Kellen was helpful and kind to us ladyfolk. We each got 2 lobsters apiece to eat. Captain Kevin sent us to Lobsta Land restaurant to cook them up. Amazing trip. Captain Kevin was ...
- 9Massachusetts, USA8 reviews
Loved this whole area
- 10Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Somerville is a fun section of the Greater Boston area. Home to Inman, Porter, Teele, Ball, Magoun and Davis Squares; Somerville has a lot of small commerce centers for restaurants and shops. It is not always the easiest area to explore via public transport though... I highly recommend grabbing a car or biking to explore Somerville fully.
- 11Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
- 12Massachusetts, USA11 reviews
Love this place... Even in the winter.
- 13Massachusetts, USA2 reviews
Essex, which is about 30 miles north of Boston, is where fried clams were invented. Route 133 is lined with seafood restaurants, antique shops, and marshland. A perfect summer detour.
- 14Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
Local shops and town, is a nice quaint New England spot when you are visiting Massachusettes.
- 15Massachusetts, USA1 review
always went to the movies there :)
- 16Massachusetts, USA3 reviews
- 17Massachusetts, USA5 reviews
nice place to live
- 18Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 19Massachusetts, USA1 review
- 20Massachusetts, USA4 reviews
the Ocean Club is there