Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (2)
- Salisbury HotelMember ofAdventure TravelersLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 5First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
We stayed here on 2006 on a summer holiday. The hotel felt like it is very old and seen lot of use but was very clean. Concierge was extraordinarily helpful in getting us tickets to a musical. Chatted with him and understood for the first time that a city (at least NYC) can be big enough to live your life - he said he had never been outside NYC. The location is very convenient - just a short walk to Central Park and 5th street, Rockefeller Center.
Very Good!5208 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for solo travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. Highly appreciated by 99% of guests.
- LocationNear to public transport, according to 99%.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 99%.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Food79% found the breakfast to be wonderful.