- 5Salvador, Brazil1 review
Located on the Bahia de Todos os Santos, about 200 meters from the elevador lacerda, toward the marina. Very cool restaurant and bar located on top of a pier with great sunset/evening atmosphere and a beautiful crowd. Almost every seat is literally on, and over, the water. It is a great place to begin or end your evening in Salvador.
- 7Rua da Fonte do Boi, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil1 review
Ciranda Café is the perfect place for a coffee stop, a happy hour or a complete meal. The menu has French, Italian and Thai influence combined wish Brazilian typical ingredients. The restaurant also provides great choices for those on special diet or just healthy! It's shrimp and fish "muqueca" is delicious. The recipe is based on salt water fish stew ...Popular withTrendstersWellnessFamilies
- 8Rua Odilon Santos, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil1 review
Casa de Tereza is a space to experience an elegant Bahia full of historic content, that gathers various artistic expressions and flavors of Bahian cuisine. Its menu, lights and colors make this restaurant a "must stop" address for a pleasant dining!Popular withTrendstersFamiliesFoodies
- 9Avenida Professor Magalhães Neto, 1856 - Salvador - BA, Brazil1 review
Um dos melhores restaurantes a quilo da cidade! Muitas opções de saladas e pratos.
- 12Largo da Mariquita, Salvador, Bahia, Brazil1 review
At Largo da Mariquita in Rio Vermelho the kiosk Acaraje da Cira is one of the most popular acaraje (typical dish from Bahia made of fried beans cake, "vatapa cream" with shrimp)Popular withBudgetLocalFoodies
- 14Rua Anísio Teixeira, 161 - Itaigara, Salvador - BA, Brazil
- 15Rua Jânio Quadros, 32 - Amaralina, Salvador - BA, Brazil
- 16Rua Curimaia, 6, Cada, Salvador - BA, Brazil
- 17Avenida Dom Eugênio Sales, 96 - Salvador - BA, Brazil