I'm heading out to Tahoe tomorrow with my family and am looking for good restaurants, picnic spots and great views. We have a 2 month old daughter and are looking for simple relaxing things to do and not too far from where we are staying. Any advice?
- Riva Grill900 Ski Run Blvd, Ste 3, South Lake Tahoe, CA 96150recommended Riva GrillThis was our first stop after arriving at Lake Tahoe. You really couldn't ask for a better introduction to this beautiful area. The food was good, albeit pricey, and the drinks were just what the ... read moredoctor ordered after a long drive. And the view! The view from the porch, if you can get a seat right at the edge so you aren't just staring at other diners, is fabulous. This is a great place to just soak in Tahoe and have a relaxing evening.
- Rosie's Cafe Downtown Tahoe571 N Lake Blvd, Tahoe City, CA 96145recommended Rosie's Cafe Downtown TahoeGreat place for breakfast in Tahoe City
- Emerald Bay State ParkSouth Lake Tahoe, CArecommended Emerald Bay State ParkAmazing views of Lake Tahoe
- Lone Eagle Grille111 Country Club Dr, Incline Village, NV 89451recommended Lone Eagle GrilleNew owners. Much better
- Wink Hostel8 Mosque Street, Singapore
- Hyatt Regency Lake Tahoe Resort111 Country Club Drive, Incline Village, NV 89451