This cute guesthouse is located within walking distance of the famous Khaosan Road. It would be perfect for travellers who want to explore Khaosan Road but prefer a quieter place to sleep. The exterior of Sam Sen Sam Place is bright and welcoming as are the staff that will be willing to assist travellers with any queries. The rooms are ...
Restaurants near Sam Sen Sam Place
- 212.76 mi169/7-11 ถนนสุรวงศ์ (เยื้องโชว์รูมรถเปอร์โยต์), บางรัก, Bangkok 10500, Thailand2.76 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
http://www.somboonseafood.com/ Just be very careful as many taxi drivers will take you a different restaurants with a similar name. There are five or six locations. I have been to two different ones. Some of them are open late, please check the hours before you go. Taxi drivers know when they are closed but won't tell you to rip you off ...
- 223.67 mi13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.67 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
Celadon offers the perfect combination of authentic Asian flavors along with great wine on a perfectly pleasant ambiance. The service is efficient and friendly. The venue was named the "Best Restaurant in Bangkok", and it is true. It is one of the best dinner's experiences in Bangkok.Popular with
- 232.47 miMandarin Oriental Hotel, 48 Oriental Avenue, Bang rak 10500 Thailand2.47 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
Finest dining for French cuisine in bangkok. Wear your jackets or they will find one for you. Overlooking the Chao phra ya river from the top floor of the mandarin oriental hotel is remarkable with the finest wine champagne selections. Personally i find the menu a bit boring and i always get home hungry after finishing the little beautifully decorated ...
- 243.2 mi
- 251.54 miSiam Paragon Shopping Mall (next to gate 5), Bangkok, Thailand1.54 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place1 review
Amazing place for afternoon tea and some great snacks. I felt just like I'm in London:).Popular with
- 263.27 mi20 metres off Convent Road (in Soi Pipat 2), Bang rak 10500 Thailand3.27 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
Very nice restaurant unique to Bangkok. It was little bit hard to find at first, but it was worth it. The owner is also very friendly and he makes your visit even better:).Popular with
- 274.47 mi288 Soi Ban Klang Nam, Bang Khlo, Bang Kho Laem, Bangkok, Thailand4.47 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place3 reviews
Great restaurant by the riverside! A rare gem discovered as invited by local friend. Affordable prices, great food and nice ambience! After meal, you can purchase bread from the restaurant to feed catfish by the river which were released by temple opp the bridge! Indeed an experience!Popular with
- 282.8 mi
- 292.82 mi
- 303.07 mi
- 312.87 mi
- 323.17 mi13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.17 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place3 reviews
Pleasant poolside spot with a good mix of Thai, Italian and spa food (e.g., juices and light fare). A perfect place to cocoon and catch some sun.Popular with
- 333.7 mi13/3 South Sathorn Road, Bangkok 10120 Thailand3.7 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place2 reviews
This wonderful restaurant inside the Sukhothai is my favorite breakfast / brunch spot on Earth. Stunning atmosphere complemented by dripping honeycomb, perfect coffee and impeccable service.Popular with
- 342.14 mi90/1 Maha Nakhon, Bang Rak 10500 Thailand2.14 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place2 reviews
Différente de la cuisine chinoise, vietnamienne ou cambodgienne, la cuisine thai s'apparente néanmoins à celle du Laos. Les goûts sont délicats, variés, fins, souvent épicés (voire trêêês épicés!), en tout cas, ne laissent pas indifférents. Passage obligé, les restais thais vous laisseront forcément un souvenir.
- 353.25 mi2/4-5 ซอยคอนแวนต์ ถนนสีลม แขวงสีลม, Bang Rak, Bangkok, Thailand3.25 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
Unpretentious little Hai restaurant, serving up the tasty, tangy, fiery Isan food of northern Thailand, is my favorite restaurant in Bangkok. With fabulous laab meat-salads (grilled chicken with mint is my favorite), outstanding green-papaya salads, and tasty sticky rice to accompany, it's one of the best places for grub in the Silom district, just 3 minutes from the skytrain. Not ...Popular with
- 362.86 miTrok Mo Sun, บางรัก, Thailand2.86 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
Probably the best Thai food I've had in Thailand is in this hidden gem. It's located inside the rose hotel in the back and has the most amazing seri and quality of food. My favorites were the panang chicken, tom yum soup and spring rolls. You absolutely must make a visit if you're in town! You won't regret it! However, ...Popular with
- 371.8 mi999/99 Rama 1 Road, Bangkok 10330 Thailand1.8 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place2 reviews
Red Sky covers the entire 55th floor outdoor area of Centara Grand at CentralWorld, which is now home to what has become Bangkok’s most talked about dining experience! Red Sky is trendy and uncomplicated both in its décor and cuisine. Only the finest ingredients are used and prepared in traditional ways. The long bar, serving probably the most creative Martinis ...Popular with
- 383.12 mi
- 392.64 miBangkok, Thailand2.64 mi from Sam Sen Sam Place
MBK has two food courts; Fifth Food Avenue on the 5th floor which serves International food, and the popular MBK Food Centre on the 6th which offers local varieties and is cheaper. Apparently, everyone in ‘the know’ in Bangkok knows MBK food court is the best in Thailand (I agree it is very popular and tasty but best in Thailand?). ...
- 403.6 mi