Sam Sen Sam Place
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
Member Reviews (2)
- Sam Sen Sam PlaceMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 2First to ReviewOct 17, 2013
It's a great guesthouse tucked in a quiet residential neighborhood of Bangkok. You have to take some twists and turns to get out to the major areas of the city, but it's great if you're looking for a local place where there aren't too many tourists and still get to absorb the local Thai culture. Plus, there's a really cool Buddhist temple nearby.Recommended for:Backpackers
- Sam Sen Sam PlaceAug 09, 2012
This cute guesthouse is located within walking distance of the famous Khaosan Road. It would be perfect for travellers who want to explore Khaosan Road but prefer a quieter place to sleep. The exterior of Sam Sen Sam Place is bright and welcoming as are the staff that will be willing to assist travellers with any queries. The rooms are basic, clean and seemingly more expensive than what you find on Khaosan but it’s worth the extra money for some peace. Breakfast is included in room’s rates which is a rare find in this part of the city! The location of the guesthouse is great for visiting Khaosan Road, Wat Pra Kaew, the Grand Palace and taxis are easier to pick up here as you aren’t directly on Khaosan Road.
Very Good!39 reviews across the web.
- GroundsBeautiful grounds. 100% of guests enjoyed it.
- Service100% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingWonderful building. 95% of the guests loved it.
- LocationVery easy access to transportation, said 92%.
- PriceBest value. Highly appreciated by 92% of guests.