Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Samode HaveliMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewSep 03, 2012
This is one of Jaipur's chicest places to stay. It's in an old city palace that was once a royal residence, and the rooms are gorgeous and filled with old-fashioned furniture. The staff are lovely. It's also right at the edge of the pink city, and that, on the edge closets to Amber, making it one of the most conveniently located lodging spots in town.
Outstanding!245 reviews across the web.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 100%.
- Ambiance100% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Bar and BeveragesIncredible bar. Highly appreciated by 95% of guests.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 94%.
- Food94% loved the menu selection.
- Hotel75% thought it was clean.