Samui Palm Beach Resort & Hotel
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Family Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Samui Palm Beach Resort & HotelFirst to ReviewJul 21, 2013
A very nice setting at a good price.Good beach and pools.I was there at a quiet time of year so there was not the choice of food normally available in busier times which was dissappointing.Perhaps for the size of the property there could be more locations to have a drink or feed on site.There was a nice duo playing music most nights that made the trip enjoyable for this traveller.The staff as a whole were quite friendly and communicated well.Overall a great place to relax.
Very Good!889 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Location98% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service88% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel81% thought it was clean.
- Food81% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 80%.
- BeachGood beach. 75% of guests mentioned it positively.