Hotels for Family Travelers in San Jose
- 21Hotel Class:Ranked #11 overall in San Jose hotels2 reviews
The nicest of any of the san jose airport hotels I've been too (I haven't been to the doubletree or the marriot though). The lobby is really nice and has...
- 22Ranked #12 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
- 23Hotel Class:Ranked #14 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
I frequently stay here or at the Towneplace in Campbell when my out of town friends visit. Same amenities and services, however, this location is spread out in two main...Popular with
- 24Hotel Class:Ranked #15 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
Ah, Courtyard San Jose Airport. This is probably my one, and only, most favorite near airport hotel. The rooms are large, clean, beds are comfortable, there is not one, but...Popular with
- 25Hotel Class:Ranked #16 overall in San Jose hotels2 reviews
The garden hotel used to be the holiday inn so it confused me a little bit but the essence of the hotel is the same -- even some of the...
- 26Hotel Class:Ranked #18 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
For $69, what can you expect...the price was right and the room was clean...enough. Even though I would've liked a better smell and a more modern tv, it did the...Popular with
- 27Hotel Class:Ranked #20 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
Friendly service and good breakfast made my stay here easy and comfortable. The shuttle was a nice perk and the location in the little strip mall was good for meals...
- 28Ranked #23 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
Hotel is ok, I would have preferred the Hilton, overall it was good.
- 29Ranked #22 overall in San Jose hotels1 review
2.5 stars When I booked my hotel and car package on http://hotwire.com, I was going the cheap Asian route and was filtering the cheapest hotels. This was one of them....Popular with
- 30Hotel Class:Ranked #25 overall in San Jose hotelsPopular with