Hotels for History Buffs in San Jose
Recommended for You
- 233 W. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113Ranked #5 overall in San Jose hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
The historic Hotel De Anza opened its doors to the public during the heart of the Great Depression in 1931. This was an early "first class" Hotel for the future...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 170 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113Ranked #1 overall in San Jose hotels19 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I wasnt supposed to stay here with my cousin and her bf. But a night of drinking with them has led to or rather led me back to the floor....Popular with
- 355 Santana Row, San Jose, CA 95128Ranked #2 overall in San Jose hotels8 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We usually end up in the V-Bar inside Hotel Valencia for drinks on Thurs and Fri nights at Santana Row. Its a nice hotel with a rooftop bar and swimming...Popular with
- 301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113Ranked #3 overall in San Jose hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Generally speaking, Marriotts are not bad chain hotels. They usually have a nice, clean room, reasonably comfortable beds, ok showers and always, always a pool and a gym. This one,...Popular with
- 300 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95110Ranked #4 overall in San Jose hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Located in the heat of San Jose downtown, its covenient to walk around to San Carlos and San Fernando and 1st and 2nd streets where the night life is. Next...Popular with
- 675 Headquarters Drive, San Jose, CaliforniaRanked #6 overall in San Jose hotels2 reviews
Inexpensive rooms that are nice, clean, have wifi and a tv; the people who work here are nice, There's a pool and complementary breakfast in the mornings. Located by a...Popular with
- 302 South Market Street, San Jose, CA 95113 (Formerly Hyatt Sainte Claire)Ranked #7 overall in San Jose hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I really like this hotel. The rooms are spacious, the decor, nice and classy. It's also right in the downtown circle where the Fairmont and the San Jose Museum of...Popular with
- 200 Edenvale Avenue, San Jose, CA, United StatesRanked #10 overall in San Jose hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 4
We stayed here in 2009 and the rooms and facilities were nice. We didn't spend much time on the grounds outside of our room given our full agenda, but the...
- 1350 North First Street, San Jose, CA 95112Ranked #11 overall in San Jose hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Your run of the mill, normal looking Wyndham. Nothing to write home about, but has all the creature comforts you expect from a 3 star level hotel. Easy access from...
- 10282 Almaden Boulevard, San Jose, CA 95113Ranked #19 overall in San Jose hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
Although currently listed as a Crowne Plaza, this poor little stepchild of a hotel was formerly a Holiday Inn and is now a Hyatt Place. At one time, it and...Popular with