San Jose Marriot is next door to the San Jose Convention Center and adjacent to Cesar Chavez Park. It's very convenient to get from here to wherever you need to go in downtown.
Restaurants near San Jose Marriott for Budget Travelers
- 10.18 mi177 Park Avenue, San Jose, CA0.18 mi from San Jose Marriott4 reviews
Came here twice for happy hour from 5-6:30pm and 9pm to closing. I have to say their bar bites for happy hour is delicious. Should definitely get the petite filet mignon sandwiches, mini prime cheeseburgers, and chicken goujonettes. You'll be full eating those three things and be happily satisfied. While you're at it, grab yourself some of their draft beers ...Popular with
- 20.15 mi170 S Market St, San Jose, CA0.15 mi from San Jose Marriott5 reviews
Diverse selection of desserts, sandwiches, and pastries. I thought the cake that I got from here was good, but could have been better. I would come here if I am in the area. One improvement that they need to work on is their service. Very slow and unfriendly.Popular with
- 30.14 mi170 South Market Street, San Jose, CA0.14 mi from San Jose Marriott8 reviews
Came here with one of my friend for dinner. I like the ambiance and location of this place. Love the dimmed light and how quiet this place was. The food here was okay, nothing special or wowing. I also thought the portion was small so I left the restaurant still feeling hungry. I would come back just to try their ...Popular with
- 40.09 mi301 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 951130.09 mi from San Jose Marriott
I came here with my girlfriends and the place seem to be kind of empty. I remembered ordering pasta which tasted okay. I did not find anything spectacular about the food. Although, I must admit that their service was awesome.Popular with
- 50.13 mi374 South 1st Street, San Jose, California0.13 mi from San Jose Marriott3 reviews
Stritch is a hip venue in Downtown San Jose. There's some really cool live music happening almost everyday of the week, multiple shows per night. The vibe in the place is so cool and laid-back, and I'd say it's got the Brooklyn vibe. There's a wide range of music from rock to jazz, and the food isn't so bad either.Popular with
- 60.13 mi211 S 1st St, San Jose, CA 951130.13 mi from San Jose Marriott
This is a great spot for Happy Hour. Delicious Asian Fusion food. This is an awesome spot in downtown San Jose for events and yummy foods. The service is top-notch and the atmosphere is wonderful.Popular with
- 70.03 mi100 W San Carlos St, San Jose, CA 951130.03 mi from San Jose Marriott8 reviews
Man, I have really become a light weight... One makers n coke and I'm nearly tripping all over myself... fml It is that time of the year again when SJ venues care to share their pre fixe fare to vie for your patronage during SJ Restaurant Week... and Arcadia did not disappoint. I was a touch indifferent to what I ...Popular with
- 80.16 mi172 S Market St, San Jose, CA 951130.16 mi from San Jose Marriott
Funny that I was across the street for a happy hour crawl that was so busy that I snuck away to this place for martini or two. The menu is a touch more upscale and the price seems to reflect it. Heck, it reflected its way to the bar and in the price of my drink. Its not quite vegas ...Popular with
- 90.25 mi
- 100.05 mi302 S Market St, San Jose, CA 951130.05 mi from San Jose Marriott
Petto di Pollo al Peperoncino (pictured): Grilled free-range chicken breast marinated with sage, rosemary, thyme, crushed red pepper, white wine, dijon mustard and lemon; served with spicy peperoncino sauce, sautéed organic spinach and roasted Yukon Gold potatoes.Popular with
- 110.0 mi301 South Market Street, San Jose, CA0.0 mi from San Jose Marriott3 reviews
If you plan to come here during the work week it's slow, quiet, and easy to get a drink. However, weekends are busy. My SO told me about this place and said they offer happy hour. My eyes grew big and I got excited to hear of a new place to grab drinks in downtown SJ. The lounge is inside ...
- 120.1 mi315 S 1st St, San Jose, California0.1 mi from San Jose Marriott2 reviews
Looking a bar/club alternative to hang out after a day in San Jose Downtown checking out Cinequest films. Found this place with my iphone app. You judge a café by its latte. This simple drink could tell you so much about the barista, the espresso machine and the coffee bean. That is what I usually order on my first visit ...Popular with
- 130.22 mi90 East San Carlos Street, San Jose, CA, United States0.22 mi from San Jose Marriott
McDonald's is delicious. When I can afford it, I slap some extra cheese on that bigmac! The fries can be a hit or a miss. Not really sure much else I can say about McDonalds except that it's fast food.
- 140.1 mi321 South First Street, San Jose, CA0.1 mi from San Jose Marriott2 reviews
Got a Groupon for Pho 69, so I was excited to give this place a try. Pho 69 is definitely not your normal average Vietnamese restaurant, as this place caters to mostly Caucasians. Unfortunately, the food reflects that also. With $20 Groupon bucks, I decided to order the papaya salad, shrimp/pork dry vermicelli and Vietnamese iced coffee. Papaya Salad: drenched ...
- 150.2 mi
- 160.22 mi125 Park Center Plz, San Jose, CA 951130.22 mi from San Jose Marriott
always a great place to hole up during the long lull of the night when you find yourself -bored out of your mind -need some coffee -got locked -got kicked out -I would say drunk but I really mean to say one of two things --sobering up --or waking up
- 170.19 mi170 S Market St, San Jose, CA 951130.19 mi from San Jose Marriott
There are many McCormick & Schmick's restaurants located in various US cities. Been to this location plenty of times! Mainly, I come back for their famous $1.95 items off their happy hour. If you're looking to try something different and out of the ordinary, come during Tuesdays! They have frog legs and alligator skewers. Hand crafted drinks are made by ...
- 180.24 mi312 South 3rd Street, San Jose, CA 95112, United States0.24 mi from San Jose Marriott1 review
A hidden treasure in downtown San Jose near San Jose State University, this Middle Eastern restaurant serves awesome food at decent prices! Located in a house, the restaurant boasts a pool table for those waiting for the food. We ordered the chicken kebabs, which were delicious! Savory and juicy. It came with salad, hummus, and bread. As for the chicken ...Popular with
- 190.19 mi
- 200.25 mi312 S 3rd St, San Jose, CA, United States0.25 mi from San Jose Marriott1 review
Got myself the Chicago dog and I wasn't lovin' it as much. I'm a sucker for wiener but this one was just A-OK! The meat was dry, the topping was aight, and the bun was stale. At least their service was friendly and welcoming. Bonus for opening late.Popular with