Restaurants for Outdoor Enthusiasts in San Juan
Recommended for You
Other places you might like...
- 4317 Cll Fortaleza, San Juan, Puerto Rico8 reviews
Delicious pineapple mojitos, really nice ambiance and excellent wine selection. Very good French-Carribbean cuisine, probably the best meal we had in San Juan.Popular with
- 81056 Avenida Ashford, San Juan, Puerto Rico8 reviews
Nice place and drinks. Good fusion between Asian and local cuisine.Popular with
- 10300 Calle San Francisco San Juan, PR 00933
If this looks like your local diner, that's because it mostly is! Laid back atmosphere is a welcome break from the hustle and bustle of Old Town, and the waiters are all older gentlemen in bowties, not the standard bored vibe from the other waiters in town. The mallorcas; sweet bread filled with different options, are devine, and the savory ...Popular with
- 11104 Cll Fortaleza, San Juan, 00901, Puerto Rico5 reviews
In the heart ofoldSan Juan. Home of Piña Collada. Cute inside, friendly staff. Extra service- luggage storage.
- 121600 Cll Loiza, San Juan, Puerto Rico5 reviews
Very good typical Puertorican cuisine. Just a short 15 min walk up to Loiza St. Moderately priced and busy good.
- 13402 Avenue Muñoz Rivera, San Juan, Puerto Rico5 reviews
THE BEST BURGERS IN SAN JUAN. THEY ARE SMALL AND CHEAP SO YOU CAN EAT TWO OR THREE.
- 16Calle Tetuan 367, San Juan3 reviews
Great Puerto Rican/Spanish Tapas. Every out of town guest we have ever taken here wants to xome back!Popular with
- 18#163 Calle San Jose, Esq San Francisco, Frente Plaza Armas Viejo San Juan, San Juan, PR 00901, Puerto Rico3 reviews
The combinations are nearly endless at this Caribbean sandwich spot. Most sandwiches start with a base of mayo, margarine, cabbage, and tomato, then get piled high with juicy fillings and griddled on both sides. What to Order: The Midnight sandwich: roasted pork, Virginia ham, pickles, mayo, and margarine on sweet, eggy bread.
- 192 Vendig St., San Juan, Puerto Rico3 reviews
This restaurant is down the block from the apartment. I think is great to have a drink looking at the ocean. Not crazy about the food. I'll love to see them improving their food, but when I went there I was not impressed.
- 20303 Ave De Diego, San Juan, Puerto Rico3 reviews
I'm originally from Mexico. In my quest to find good Mexican food in Puerto Rico and discover that in my humble opinion Auroritas is the best option. The margaritas ARE THE BEST I'VE TRY!