Hotels for Backpackers in San Luis Obispo
Recommended for You
- 11617 Santa Rosa, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Ranked #7 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
Youth hostels are few and far between on California's Central Coast, and this eco-conscious, homey spot with rental bicycles and sourdough pancake breakfasts usually available wins my vote for the...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2100 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Ranked #1 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels18 reviewsHotel Class: 3
A California coast classic, this huge Alpine-style hotel and restaurant is famous for its garish themed rooms. Think "Old Mill Room" with working water wheel behind the bed or "Caveman...Popular with
- 31215 Avila Beach Drive, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Ranked #2 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels6 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This review is NOT for the hotel; it's just for the hot tubs & the spa. We live in SLO County, and this hot-springs resort is probably the best on...Popular with
- 1605 Calle Joaquin Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Ranked #3 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Set up against the Irish Hills of SLO, near a newer strip mall off Los Osos road and next to a horse pasture, is this sparkling new Courtyard. This hotel...Popular with
- 1800 Monterey St., San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Ranked #4 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3Popular with
- 61212 Garden Street, San Luis Obispo, CA, United StatesRanked #5 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
What's great about this guesthouse is how close it is to downtown's Higuera St. But what isn't so great is the noise from the alley and street outside, the well-worn...
- 72001 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Ranked #6 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
When I was inviting family to SLO for our wedding weekend, I was looking for a motel that was homey and inviting, not just your cookie-cutter Motel 6 or Best...Popular with
- 214 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Ranked #8 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This hotel is very primitive but it has everything I would ask for. Room is clean and spacious. Free breakfast and wifi are provided. Staff was courteous. The hotel is...Popular with
- 333 Madonna Road, San Luis Obispo, CA 93405Ranked #9 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 3
This is an older Embassy Suites, it has been remodelled and repainted, but it still has a feel of decades gone by. It is 4 stories, and the dramatic atrium...
- 101473 Monterey Street, San Luis Obispo, CA 93401Ranked #10 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
If you know what you're getting into, this place can be a gem. But it's not so much of a B&B as it is a boutique motel with a Euro...Popular with