Hotels for Spiritual Seekers in San Luis Obispo
Recommended for You
- 1Hotel Class:Ranked #2 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels6 reviews
For us, this place only an hour away from Goleta. We literally just a had 24 hour vacation here (and in the surrounding area) and it was great. Our room...Popular with
- 2Hotel Class:Ranked #1 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels18 reviews
The Madonna Inn opened for business in 1958, and quickly became a landmark on the Central Coast. The Inn was created by Alex Madonna, a successful construction magnate and entrepreneur...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels3 reviews
Set up against the Irish Hills of SLO, near a newer strip mall off Los Osos road and next to a horse pasture, is this sparkling new Courtyard. This hotel...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #5 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels2 reviews
What's great about this guesthouse is how close it is to downtown's Higuera St. But what isn't so great is the noise from the alley and street outside, the well-worn...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
When I was inviting family to SLO for our wedding weekend, I was looking for a motel that was homey and inviting, not just your cookie-cutter Motel 6 or Best...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
Youth hostels are few and far between on California's Central Coast, and this eco-conscious, homey spot with rental bicycles and sourdough pancake breakfasts usually available wins my vote for the...Popular with
- 8Hotel Class:Ranked #8 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
This hotel is very primitive but it has everything I would ask for. Room is clean and spacious. Free breakfast and wifi are provided. Staff was courteous. The hotel is...Popular with
- 9Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
This is an older Embassy Suites, it has been remodelled and repainted, but it still has a feel of decades gone by. It is 4 stories, and the dramatic atrium...
- 10Ranked #10 overall in San Luis Obispo hotels1 review
If you know what you're getting into, this place can be a gem. But it's not so much of a B&B as it is a boutique motel with a Euro...Popular with