San Marino Hotel
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
Mediocre161 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- Location93% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Service87% found the staff to be very friendly.
- GroundsPleasant grounds.
- BeachBeach is lovely.
- HotelHotel is nice enough.
This property is all inclusive. Rates include meals and beverages at on site dining establishments, taxes, and gratuities. Charges may be applied for dining at some restaurants, special dinners and dishes, some beverages, and other amenities. Dining
There are 166 guestrooms at San Marino. Guestrooms have city or mountain views. Bathrooms feature showers. Guestrooms offer phones and in room safes. Televisions have cable channels. Rooms also include air conditioning. Guests may request irons/ironing boards, hair dryers, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Guestroom renovations were completed in July 2009.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 12 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Safe: MXN 30 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
- Business Center
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Handicap Accessible