San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Electronic Room Keys
- In-House Bar
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Show more
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Business Travelers
- 86%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (4)
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport
- San Mateo Marriott San Francisco AirportMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 7First to ReviewJul 04, 2012
1ish AM sunday morning (6 hours later)
I barely cross the threshold to enjoy my room 2047 when I get a text.
-party in 2020. got henny
*will b ryt ther
The rooms are nice. Turns out that most of the floor are all from the xmas party judging from familiar faces, same slurred greetings and drunken gait. Hell, we invited a few people over for shots. Good times but word of advice.... angry drunks are a no-no!
and to the staff.... if you got any complaints of disturbances or happen to find saliva or what appears to be fist prints in the wall IT WASNT ME!!!
Dining options at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport include a restaurant and a bar/lounge. Room service is available during limited hours. Recreational amenities include an outdoor pool and a fitness facility. This 4.0 star property has a business center and offers small meeting rooms, audio visual equipment, and business services. Complimentary wireless Internet access is available in public areas. This San Mateo property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, a ballroom, and exhibit space. Complimentary shuttle services include an area shuttle which runs to destinations within 5 mi and an airport shuttle at scheduled times. Additional property amenities include a coffee shop/café, a concierge desk, and multilingual staff. This is a smoke free property.
There are 476 guestrooms at San Mateo Marriott San Francisco Airport. Beds come with premium bedding. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations, designer toiletries, and hair dryers. In addition to complimentary weekday newspapers, guestrooms offer multi line phones with voice mail. Televisions have premium cable channels, video game consoles, and pay movies. Air conditioned rooms also include desks, coffee/tea makers, blackout drapes/curtains, and electronic/magnetic keys. Guests may request a turndown service, hypo allergenic bedding, and wake up calls. Housekeeping is available. Cribs (infant beds) and rollaway beds are available on request. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Notifications and Fees:
- There are no room charges for children 18 years old and younger who occupy the same room as their parents or guardians, using existing bedding.
The following fees and deposits are charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Self parking: US$ 14 per day
- Valet parking: US$ 18 per day
The above list may not be comprehensive. Fees and deposits may not include tax and are subject to change.
Good!309 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for business travelers.
- Guests think this is a wonderful family hotel.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 95%.
- Service91% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location87% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel86% thought it was clean.
- Wellness/Sportstop-notch fitness area, thought 79%.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 78% of guests mentioned it positively.