San Miguel de Allende and the Central Highlands Hotels
- 1Ranked #1 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3 reviews
Nirvana's new location in the countryside rates a leisurely day trip. Their lush landscape, dining choices and peaceful surroundings make this some-what expensive choice the perfect special occasion selection. Go...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3 reviews
Es el hotel más excéntrico de la Ciudad.. derrochas lujo y mucho dinero!! la comida es simple, el servicio excelente y la ubicación es perfecta!Popular with
- 3Ranked #1 overall in San Luis Potosi hotels2 reviews
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels2 reviews
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because...
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels2 reviews
Full of charm. Loved our suite with its own outdoor area.
- 6Ranked #1 overall in Guanajuato hotels1 review
Couldn't ask for a better view of historic Guanajuato.Popular with
- 7Ranked #2 overall in Guanajuato hotels2 reviews
There's no better view of Guanajuato, than this one! You have to take the funicular to get all the way up to the top!Popular with
- 8Ranked #3 overall in Guanajuato hotels1 review
- 9Ranked #5 overall in Guanajuato hotels1 review
- 10Ranked #8 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels1 review
This hidden gem is the gourmet spot for breakfast. Ring the buzzer next to the heart on Aldama Street to get in. Organic honey, unique egg dishes and delicious coffee-local...Popular with