Average price per night
Average user rating
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- Ranked #1 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels53 reviews
Nirvana's new location in the countryside rates a leisurely day trip. Their lush landscape, dining choices and peaceful surroundings make this some-what expensive choice the perfect special occasion selection. Go...
- Ranked #2 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels4.53 reviews
Es el hotel más excéntrico de la Ciudad.. derrochas lujo y mucho dinero!! la comida es simple, el servicio excelente y la ubicación es perfecta!Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels4.52 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because...
- Ranked #4 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3.52 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Full of charm. Loved our suite with its own outdoor area.
- Ranked #6 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
Very good quality for the price. And perfect location !
- 6Ranked #7 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 reviewHotel Class: 4
Calle Quebrada #101. 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. every day. Chef Dina Butterfield, an American chef who trained under Chef Hiro Sone and Greg Dumore at Ame, St. Regis Hotel,...
- Ranked #5 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
- 8Ranked #8 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
This hidden gem is the gourmet spot for breakfast. Ring the buzzer next to the heart on Aldama Street to get in. Organic honey, unique egg dishes and delicious coffee-local...Popular with
- Ranked #9 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels41 review
This is a lovely place to have a Bahama-Mama and watch the sunset...IF you can peel yourself away from watching them from any place in our home and garden.
- Ranked #10 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels41 reviewHotel Class: 4