Hotels for Adventure Travelers in San Miguel de Allende
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3 reviews
Nirvana's new location in the countryside rates a leisurely day trip. Their lush landscape, dining choices and peaceful surroundings make this some-what expensive choice the perfect special occasion selection. Go...
- Ranked #2 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3 reviews
Rosewood is a new high-end resort in the artist town of San Miguel de Allende. Only having been open a few months they have already be noted in Condé Nast...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because...
- Ranked #4 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Full of charm. Loved our suite with its own outdoor area.
- 5Ranked #8 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels1 review
This hidden gem is the gourmet spot for breakfast. Ring the buzzer next to the heart on Aldama Street to get in. Organic honey, unique egg dishes and delicious coffee-local...Popular with
- Ranked #5 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels1 review
- Ranked #9 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels1 review
This is a lovely place to have a Bahama-Mama and watch the sunset...IF you can peel yourself away from watching them from any place in our home and garden.
- Ranked #10 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels1 reviewHotel Class: 4
- 9Ranked #11 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotelsPopular with
- Ranked #18 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotelsHotel Class: 4