Hotels for Local Culture in San Miguel de Allende Back to list view
Average price per night
Average user rating
Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- Price - low to high
- Price - high to low
- Hotel Class - high to low
- Hotel Class - low to high
- 1Ranked #1 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels53 reviews
Noon - 8pm. Nirvana Restaurant & Retreat is located a few miles west of San Miguel on the banks of the Laja River, nestled among mesquite trees and cacti. The...
- 2Ranked #2 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels4.53 reviews
Rosewood is a new high-end resort in the artist town of San Miguel de Allende. Only having been open a few months they have already be noted in Condé Nast...Popular with
- 3Hotel Class:Ranked #3 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels4.52 reviews
Fray Jose Guadalupe Mojica 22, 8 a.m. to 4 p.m., closed Mondays. When we have company in town, we always take them to this restaurant for long, lazy breakfasts because...
- 4Hotel Class:Ranked #4 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels3.52 reviews
Full of charm. Loved our suite with its own outdoor area.
- 5Hotel Class:Ranked #7 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
Calle Quebrada #101. 8 a.m. – 10 p.m. every day. Chef Dina Butterfield, an American chef who trained under Chef Hiro Sone and Greg Dumore at Ame, St. Regis Hotel,...Popular with
- 6Ranked #8 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
This hidden gem is the gourmet spot for breakfast. Ring the buzzer next to the heart on Aldama Street to get in. Organic honey, unique egg dishes and delicious coffee-local...Popular with
- 7Ranked #6 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
Very good quality for the price. And perfect location !Popular with
- 8Ranked #5 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels51 review
- 9Ranked #10 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels41 review
This is a lovely place to have a Bahama-Mama and watch the sunset...IF you can peel yourself away from watching them from any place in our home and garden.
- 10Hotel Class:Ranked #9 overall in San Miguel de Allende hotels41 review