Hotels for Outdoor Enthusiasts in San Pedro
- 1Ranked #20 overall in San Pedro hotelsPopular with
- 2San Pedro, BelizeRanked #1 overall in San Pedro hotels3 reviewsHotel Class: 3
- 312 miles north of San Pedro | P.O. Box 149, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #2 overall in San Pedro hotels2 reviews
There's two things that make Tranquility Bay Resort exceptional, and that's the location and the people. It's located a 45 minute boat ride north of San Pedro which is the...Popular with
- 422 Coconut Drive, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #3 overall in San Pedro hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 4
I love Victoria House - it's upscale but casual. Beatiful pools, lush grass (rare on the island), and a private beachfront. The staff is attentive and the restaurant is nice....
- 5Pescador Drive, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #4 overall in San Pedro hotels2 reviews
It's difficult to find fault with a hotel like The Phoenix. Don't hesitate to make it your next home-away-from-home when in San Pedro.
- 645 Coconut Drive | PO Box 47, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #5 overall in San Pedro hotels2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Hotel is a small but friendly place. The rooms aren't huge, but the view is fantastic (I got an ocean view room). The staff was friendly and helped book me...Popular with
- 7P.O. Box 69 | 6 miles North San Pedro, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #6 overall in San Pedro hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 811 Foreshore Street | Beach Front, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #13 overall in San Pedro hotels1 review
This is an affordable place to stay right next to the beach and dive shops. We got lucky as it was busy season and they had availability on our last...Popular with
- 9Seagrape Drive, San Pedro, BelizeRanked #15 overall in San Pedro hotels1 review
It's a very nice 3 star place for the price!Popular with
- 10PO Box 88, San Pedro, Ambergris Caye, BelizeRanked #16 overall in San Pedro hotels1 review
Beautiful suite on the beach with walking to San Pedro. Looks to be the best in the area. We loved room 22 with breathtaking views of beach and Palms... Highly...