Sanctuary Hotel New York

132 West 47th Street, Manhattan, New York State

The trendiest hotel in the theatre district, Times Square area with a killer rooftop and beautiful ambiance.

Popular withLuxuryTrendstersLocal

Things to do near Sanctuary Hotel New York for Wellness

filtered byWellnessX

Times Square

0.21 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

The first time you see Times Square, whether on vacation or upon moving, it's magnificent. Iconic. Breathtaking. It perfectly captures the glitz & glamor, the hustle and bustle and diversity of this city.

Popular withFamiliesLocalNightlife

Rockefeller Center

0.23 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Absolutely breathtaking at Christmas time. Went there two years in a row and wish I could go every year.

Popular withLocalHistoryFamilies

Top of the Rock

0.19 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Observatory at the top of Rockerfeller Building. I preferred this to Empire exactly because from here you can see the Empire State Building. The deck is pretty big and you do not have to squeeze to see both downtown Manhattan and Central Park. Amazing view!

Popular withFamiliesLocalOutdoor

Radio City Music Hall

0.19 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Fantastic place to visit. Got to see the rockettes perform! It was a great experience :D

Popular withLocalDesignFamilies

Tickets - TKTS Theater Development Fund Broadway Ticket Booth

0.1 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

If you want to see a broadway show, make sure you stop at the TKTS booth in Times Square early on during your stay in NYC so you can purchase discounted tickets. Be prepared to wait, but the wait is worth every penny!

Popular withBudgetLocalFamilies

Rockefeller Center Ice Skating Rink The

0.25 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

The Rockefeller Center has a world class skating rink that is one of the finest skating rinks I have ever seen. We enjoyed watching the skaters glide by, and although we felt like we were standing in the Arctic Pole, we nonetheless couldn't bring ourselves to leave the outdoor rink.

Popular withAdventureOutdoorLocal

Hard Rock Cafe New York

0.18 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

If you are going to try a Hard Rock Cafe any where it should be in New York City! Chances are your waiter or waitress will be an aspiring Broadway star. And you never know, this year they might be serving you your burger and fries and next year you might see them on the Tony's.

Popular withLocalFoodiesNightlife

Disney Store

0.12 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Lovely Disney store at times square. As a Disney Fan I just had to come inside and walk through.

Popular withLocalFamiliesLuxury

Times Square Visitors Center

0.07 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Make sure to go to Time Square when you come to Manhattan. All the lights and people make you want to stay up 24/7.

Popular withLuxuryBusinessBudget

M&M's World

0.15 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Yummy! Great place, full of merchandising and also full of M&M. There is really big wall with M&M from every color you can imagine, and you can serve yourself.

Popular withFamiliesLocalStudents

NBC Studio Tour

0.22 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

I'm originally from NY City and I thought this was a great activity for some friends and I that I was traveling with. What we actually did was go to a taping of Late Night with Jimmy Fallon. His show live was very entertaining from finish to start, and my friends and I were selected to rock out with the ...

Popular withHistoryBudgetFamilies

Bar Americain

0.24 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

I've always had good luck here. Great service. Start with the potato chips and blue cheese. The Wednesday special of ribs are great.

Popular withFoodiesLuxuryFamilies

Nintendo World Store

0.2 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

As a kid, my house was all about Nintendo systems. We had SuperNES and I played Space Megaforce all day! I also had a few gameboys and loved playing DUCK HUNT (yes ironic since I love ducks so much). But it was my childhood! When I came in, it was heaven. I got to see all the new and old ...

Popular withHistoryFamilies

Majestic Theatre

0.25 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

i have been here to see the Phantom of The Opera. This Andrew Lloyd Weber is the one exactly like in London. i had a lot of fun watching this amazing show. the theater looks like old British opera house.

The Marquis Theatre

0.14 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Do a famous musical here....so much fun, a large theatre good seats everywhere. if you are lucky as we you may get a seat upgrade

Popular withLocalNightlife

La Maison Du Chocolat

0.18 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

I have been a loyal follower of La Maison Du Chocolat for a long time. The smoothness of their dark chocolate and the intensity of the flavors are unforgettable. I have only started exploring their macarons recently even though I have heard about them for years. Their macarons are chocolate centric (and rightfully so). They use only chocolate fillings and ...

Popular withFoodiesTrendsters

Virgin Megastore Times Square

0.12 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

As an artsy kid growing up just outside New York City the Virgin Megastore in Times Square was a regular stop for me and my friends when we went into the city. It's a massive music complex full of every type of music you could possibly want.

Popular withFamilies

Town Hall

0.18 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Choose the Lower deck if you're going for any show, it's better than the balcony at the same price. The premium seats are hardly any better than the regular ones. Prices at the counter are at cost, if you want to avoid Ticketmaster's almost $15 service charges.

Red Stairs Times Square

0.1 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

Times Square is a great free thing to do in NYC -- food, shopping, and all the lights! The Red Stairs offer a really great view of Times Square. You'll get a great panoramic view for some great photos.

Popular withNightlifeOutdoor

Paramount Building

0.2 mi from Sanctuary Hotel New York

The Paramount Building at 1501 Broadway between 43 and 44 Streets was constructed from 1926 to 1927. When finished, it was the tallest building on Times Square. It's very unique in that it has a clock and globe, respectively, at the top of the building.

Popular withBackpackers