Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 98%Spiritual Seekers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
- 98%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 98%Business Travelers
- 98%Nightlife Lovers
- 51%History Buffs
- 51%Local Culture
Member Reviews (9)Write a review
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach ResortMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersFamily Travelers+ 4Nov 07, 2013
The all inclusive experience is easy, although pricey. This resort feels somewhat crowded and is always bustling. It's great if you're looking for an active vacation but not a good place to sit on the beach and relax.Recommended for:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach ResortCommunity ManagerAmbassadorMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBusiness Travelers+ 6Oct 20, 2013
All in one resort for your safety and vacationing pleasure. This is an all inclusive resort where your stay includes excursions and drinks. I came here for a destination wedding. Although a bit pricey, it was nice to not have to think about how and when to book my day activities.Recommended for:
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach Resort
- Sandals Grande St. Lucian Spa & Beach ResortFirst to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This is the largest of the three resorts on St Lucia. It is perfectly situated on the causeway to pigeon island, which means you can take a walk to the national park or just a short taxi ride to Rodney bay. Superb watersports facilities and great vibe to it. Music and games around the main pool makes this a fun adult hotel to stay at. I would recommend it.
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!89 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is recommendable for travelers who want to party.
- Guests think this is a good hotel for sports.
- Beach100% appreciated the clean beach.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Service92% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location91% loved the excursions to surrounding areas.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 83%.
- Hotel Building82% enjoyed the lobby entrance.