Sandals Negril Beach Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
Member Reviews (7)Write a review
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & SpaMember ofLocal CultureBudget TravelersBackpackers+ 2Sep 02, 2013
I really enjoyed my stay. The staff were so friendly, the water so clear & warm. Not suitable for families or singles. Beaches is in walking distance and you can meander between both resorts.
- Sandals Negril Beach Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewJul 04, 2012
I went here for my honey moon. Negril is a bit far from a lot of the excursions and they have a habit of treating people with the exclusive rooms better than the people with regular rooms. But overall, the restaurants were good and the water was crystal clear. They also made up the room really nice (with a swan made from a folded white towel and rose pedals) because we were newly weds.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
Excellent!77 reviews across the web.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- The hotel is perfect for swimmers according to guests.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel91% thought it was clean.
- Beach88% appreciated the clean beach.
- Location83% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food83% loved the dining experience.
- Ambiance81% were fond of the entertainment options.