Sandals Royal Caribbean
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Luxury Travelers
- 74%Outdoor Enthusiasts
Member Reviews (2)
- Sandals Royal CaribbeanMember ofLocal CultureBusiness TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewOct 25, 2013
This resort is beautiful and normally I would give it a higher rating.
It has a private island that has a Thai restaurant and private beach.
It also has some roomes that you can swim up to from the pool.
The service though is hit or miss...
I have stayed here twice and both times I felt exactly the same way about the service.
- Sandals Royal CaribbeanJul 05, 2012
I was here on my honeymoon December 2009 at new year. it was amazing we got upgraded to the suit with private jacuzzi and private pool outside our door.
all the restaurants (free) where amazing and you can get access to all Sandals in Jamaica for free (just go on the shuttle bus and you can eat anywhere you want). free scuba diving water sports (kayaks , pedal boats etc..) bar on the beach bar in the pools and bar in the private island .
Excellent!31 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for a romantic getaway.
- Guests recommend this hotel for swimming.
- Hotel96% thought it was clean.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Location84% enjoyed the nightlife nearby.
- Hotel BuildingVery nice building. 81% of the guests liked it.
- GroundsClean pool, said 81%.
- AmbianceLovely ambiance. 80% of the guests liked it.