Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg AirportMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendsters+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
A recently built hotel. Well appointed. I was there for a conference and I remember that the AC was super loud in the meeting room. There's an ok restaurant where you can have drinks on a little terrace in the summer. That was nice.
Good!138 reviews across the web.
- Location100% liked the proximity to shopping.
- Hotel100% thought it was clean.
- Hotel Building100% said the facilities were very new.
- Service93% found the staff to be very friendly.
- PriceGreat price. 80% satisfied guests.
- Food73% found the breakfast to be wonderful.
Dining options at Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
There are 210 guestrooms at Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.