Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport
Member Reviews (1)Write a review
- Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg AirportMember ofFoodiesLuxury TravelersTrendstersArt & Design LoversFirst to Review
A recently built hotel. Well appointed. I was there for a conference and I remember that the AC was super loud in the meeting room. There's an ok restaurant where you can have drinks on a little terrace in the summer. That was nice.
Good!152 reviews across the web.
- Guests recommend this hotel for budget travelers.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 100%.
- Service96% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel Building83% enjoyed the lobby entrance.
- HotelHotel is great.
- RestaurantRestaurant is awesome.
- PricePrice is reasonable.
Dining options at Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport include a restaurant. Recreational amenities include a fitness facility. This 3.0 star property has a business center. Guest parking is complimentary. Additional property amenities include currency exchange.
There are 210 guestrooms at Sandman Hotel & Suites Winnipeg Airport. Bathrooms feature shower/tub combinations and hair dryers. Guestrooms offer phones with voice mail. Televisions have cable channels. Air conditioned rooms also include coffee/tea makers, irons/ironing boards, and clock radios. Housekeeping is available. Guestrooms are all non smoking.
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool
- Pets Allowed
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Clothing Iron
- In-House Dining
- Coffee & Tea Maker