Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & Spa
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to? Join now
- 98%Family Travelers
- 82%Outdoor Enthusiasts
- 82%Budget Travelers
Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & SpaMember ofBusiness TravelersOutdoor EnthusiastsBudget Travelers+ 4Jan 16, 2014
This resort is all inclusive and is set in a jungle! They are an ECO friendly resort and have lots of wildlife. There are cenotes on the property where you can swim. There is plenty of Ala cart restaurants and swimming pools. They have a perfect beach and offer free alcohol. They have a kids mini water park with more than a dozen slides. They have a timeshare promotion for 5 nights all inclusive. Search Sandos Caracol Eco timeshare promotions on Google. Don't forget to check out fifth avenue! It's an outdoor market that goes for more than 25 blocks along the Caribbean oceanfront!Recommended for:
- Sandos Caracol Eco Resort & SpaFirst to ReviewSep 14, 2013
Great all inclusive family resort in the Riviera Maya close to Cancun Airport. Excellent staff and service with a great waterpark for the kids. This resort will allow 3 kids to share one hotel room with parentsRecommended for:
Excellent!1530 reviews across the web.
- Guests think this is a family-friendly hotel.
- Guests say the hotel is perfect for a romantic getaway.
- Service95% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Ambiance94% enjoyed the friendly atmosphere.
- Hotel87% thought it was clean.
- GroundsPool was lovely, according to 84%.
- Location82% enjoyed the restaurants & bars nearby.
- Food80% loved the dining experience.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Free Parking
- Swimming Pool