Member Reviews (2)Write a review
- Santa BarbaraMember ofOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily TravelersFoodies+ 3First to ReviewAug 29, 2013
Really nice hotel. Great location right across from the beaches. Some rooms have ocean view. Older hotel but the rooms have been upgraded well. Small pool with a hot tub. Friendly service through the stay. Great hotel for visiting SB for a day or two.
Good!617 reviews across the web.
- Guests consider it an awesome beach hotel.
- This is a wonderful boutique hotel, as guests say.
- Location100% appreciated the closeness to the beach.
- Service98% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Restaurant96% were happy with the price.
- Hotel88% thought it was clean.
- RoomOnly 51% said rooms were clean enough.
- BeachWonderful beach.
Hotel Santa Barbara features a coffee shop/café, valet parking, and complimentary newspapers in the lobby. This Santa Barbara property has event space consisting of banquet facilities, conference/meeting rooms, and small meeting rooms. Wireless Internet access (surcharge) is available in public areas. A complimentary Continental breakfast is served daily. Guest parking is available for a surcharge. Additional property amenities include dry cleaning/laundry services. This is a smoke free property.
There are 75 guestrooms at Hotel Santa Barbara. Beds come with pillowtop mattresses. Bathrooms feature makeup/shaving mirrors and hair dryers. Wireless Internet access is available for a surcharge; guestrooms also offer direct dial phones, voice mail, and in room safes (accommodate laptops).
Additional fees and deposits may be charged by the property at time of service, check in, or check out.
- Business Center
- Fitness Center
- Room Service
- Swimming Pool
- Free Hi Speed Internet
- Data Ports
- TV In Room
- Hair Dryer
- Air Conditioning
- Meeting Rooms
- Clothing Iron
- Wake Up Service
- Coffee & Tea Maker
- Car Rental Desk