rollercoasters, corndogs, and live music every friday and saturday night in the summer time!!! Fun for everyone...right on the main beach!!!
Restaurants near Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
- 10.19 mi31 Municipal Wharf, #500, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.19 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk5 reviews
Located right on the wharf, locals and visitors to Santa Cruz both agree on Riva's reputation for incredible seafood at affordable prices. The menu is extensive and offers a variety of fresh, savory options, but don't miss out on the guacamole oysters, their "world famous" calamari or the extremely popular clam chowder--served in a sourdough bread bowl. And be sure ...Popular with
- 20.17 mi49 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.17 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk2 reviews
Enjoy some great views with your Mexican food. Olitas is located on a second story near end of the Municipal Wharf. One side of the restaurant has great views of the cliffs, and the beach, boardwalk and beyond are clearly visible from the other side. The restaurant is not overly fancy, but the food and service is good.Popular with
- 30.09 mi125 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.09 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk3 reviews
A very cute cafe right at the beautiful Santa Cruz beach front. Menu incorporated many fresh produce and products from local food vendors, offering many seemingly healthy selection and vegetarian alternatives. Unfortunately both sandwiches I ordered did not taste as good as they looked. The kale and squash baguette was simply too tough and difficult to chew on. The grilled ...Popular with
- 40.14 mi
- 50.09 mi106 Beach St, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.09 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Located at the entrance to the Municipal Wharf on the Main Beach side, indoor and outdoor seating allow for people watching. Or, sit inside near the bar to watch your favorite sport on TV.
- 60.2 mi175 W Cliff Dr, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.2 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk2 reviews
Hanging on a rocky perch above the wharf in beachy Santa Cruz, this seafood restaurant and bar is a class act. Not every dish is a knock-out, but the seafood is much better than anything you'll find on the wharf and the views are enviable. It's inside the Dream Inn boutique hotel. Happy hour specials are ace.Popular with
- 70.09 mi71 Municipal Wharf, #A, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.09 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk3 reviews
Indoor and outdoor seating. Family friendly. Food is decent but crab melt was delicious. Seating outside, be ware of the seagulls. It's a nice spot to watch the sun set or look at the sea lions. Your kids should enjoy that.Popular with
- 80.16 mi
- 90.21 mi55 Front St, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.21 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk1 review
Classic beach shack without the beach extortion prices. Just a block away from the Boardwalk, this tiny streetside joint serves up very good and satisfying Mexican food. Great to stoke up before hitting the beach, or to chill out afterwards.
- 100.06 mi
- 110.17 mi25 Municipal Wharf, Santa Cruz, CA0.17 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk1 review
I was a bit wary of this place due to its tourist-oriented location. However, it was the most attractive choice on the Wharf that accepted credit cards. Wait for seating was shorter than they said (always a good policy). My friend and I both started with the clam chowder which was very flavorful and had a good amount of actual ...
- 120.91 mi
- 130.8 mi
- 140.81 mi505 Seabright Ave, Santa Cruz, CA 950620.81 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
There are 3 Betty locations and all of them are equally wonderful! They make classic burgers with lots of fun options, bacon, various cheeses and even chicken burgers. Which is my ULTIMATE fav. crave. They marinate the chicken in something amazing and I want the reciepe ! Dont even think about going here and not ordering the sweet potato fries, ...Popular with
- 150.84 mi
- 160.74 mi
- 170.8 mi
- 180.48 mi145 Laurel St, Santa Cruz, CA 950600.48 mi from Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk
Fun place, with mostly good food. The thick cut, unpeeled fries are the best we've had outside of the UK, and the vegan milkshakes are great. I had the Santa Fe salad (without the cheese), and it was huge & very tasty. My partner had their vegetarian chili which was a little bland; very few beans or vegetables, & mostly ...Popular with
- 190.38 mi
- 200.64 mi