Santa Fe Cattle Co

1203 Sunrise Plaza Drive, Clermont, FL, United States

• Santa Fe Cattle CoPro 2014

What happened to this restaurant? We "discovered" it on a previous trip to Orlando back in 2011 and adored it. When we were in Orlando last month, we were excited to return, but this place has REALLY gown downhill. We tried it two times on this last visit and the food was so abysmal that we will never be back. I should've trusted my instinct when we were the only car in the parking lot at 12:30 on a busy afternoon.

The fajitas used to be so good but now they were nearly inedible. They tasted like they had been boiled in salt. The quality of meat has gown downhill too. I was served a "sirloin steak" that had a weird mushy texture. At first I thought I had been served pork. It was SO AWFUL but we were dining with other people and I didn't want to send it back. The other time I had the hamburger steak and it tasted like those frozen patties that are padded with mystery meat (think high school cafeteria). The broccoli cheese soup was so thick it was more like a day-glo orange paste. At least the free peanuts were edible and not bad.

Santa Fe Cattle Company should be ashamed for turning out food like this. They will be out of business soon if they keep it up. This is as bad as it gets. Avoid this place. It's horrible.

• Santa Fe Cattle Co

A good place to eat and very family friendly. You can walk here from our villa if you are feeling energetic, but there is plenty of parking and a warm welcome.

Recommended for:Budget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily Travelers