Things to do near Santa Monica City Hall
- 10.24 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA0.24 mi from Santa Monica City Hall10 reviews
Their champagne brunch comes with bottomless mimosas up until a certain time! You get a choice of what drinks you want, as well as a few lunch items to choose from. You can only choose one lunch item, but as for the drinks, you can order unlimited until your allotted time expires. It's located right next to the beach, so ...Popular with
- 20.2 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA0.2 mi from Santa Monica City Hall2 reviews
Forget about it; there is everything you need up here; the coolest little coffee places, raw food, great lunch places, bakeries and not far (steps) from a dozen other great restaurants. On the top of Santa Monica Place; combine it with a shopping trip if you want, walk or park for free for an hour and a half.Popular with
- 30.24 mi1600 Ocean Front Walk, Santa Monica, CA0.24 mi from Santa Monica City Hall2 reviews
This eco-conscious little aquarium below the Santa Monica Pier is a great place to take little ones and younger kids to learn more about the Pacific Ocean and local marine life. It's worth a detour inside just for the tide-pool touch tanks!Popular with
- 40.18 mi1551 Ocean Ave, Santa Monica, California0.18 mi from Santa Monica City Hall1 review
Formally known as "41 Ocean" this is a newly established private club located in a rear courtyard. I was there for an event so I had an opportunity to see the facilities but not sample their food or service. Partially open air, scattered comfortable seating set in an Old California decor, with an inside bar that provides some intimacy, the ...Popular with
- 50.19 mi1855 Main Street, Santa Monica, CA 90401-3209, United States0.19 mi from Santa Monica City Hall3 reviews
Its uninspired architecture doesn't warrant a second, or even a first, look. However, if one gets bored while attending an event, it is close to the beach, the pier and the promenade. Much smaller than the Los Angeles Convention Center, its interior space is much easier to navigate.
- 60.23 mi
- 70.22 mi
- 80.22 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA0.22 mi from Santa Monica City Hall1 review
Melissa at the register was so nice and patient with me and my cousin arguing over who was paying for my stuff. I won and Melissa was awesome about it and I told her I'd give her a shout out. Not too many sales - the Disney Outlet is better and the 35% discount I would get from my friend ...
- 90.24 mi395 Santa Monica Pl., Suite 153, Santa Monica, CA0.24 mi from Santa Monica City Hall1 review
I can't help but compare it to a certain tea shop found at upscale malls, and Bird Pick knocks their socks off. If you like tea, I strongly suggest shopping here. These are just some of the reasons: Friendly Service- Genuine service with staff that is there to help you, no matter how much you are spending. They care more ...
- 100.14 miCorner of 2nd St & Colorado Ave, Santa Monica, CA 904010.14 mi from Santa Monica City Hall1 review
Well it is a parking structure so how do you rate it. I see that most folks on here have the some info but most of it is out of date. Pricing after 6pm is now $5.00 flat rate and before 6 it is 2 hours free with $1.00/half hour thereafter. Makes for an interesting deal. There is also direct ...
- 110.18 mi0.18 mi from Santa Monica City Hall1 review
- 120.41 mi321 Santa Monica Pier, Santa Monica, CA, United States0.41 mi from Santa Monica City Hall198 reviews
If you're ever in Santa Monica this is the touristy thing to do, but a must-do. Great to walk along the pier and enjoy the California sunshine and nice views.Popular with
- 130.56 miSanta Monica Pier, Santa Monica, California0.56 mi from Santa Monica City Hall88 reviews
One of my favorite places to shop in LA - there's such a great selection of stores - but also the BEST place to listen to street artists. There's usually a good mix of your wannabe pop singer/songwriter, some guy with a uuelele, an a capella soul group, and a few other miscellaneous musicians tossed in.Popular with
- 140.94 mi
- 150.81 mi200 Santa Monica Pier Santa Monica, CA 90401-31260.81 mi from Santa Monica City Hall33 reviews
Found this gem on a Sunday morning, loved all of the fresh fruit available, particularly the oranges. Everyone in such a good mood made it a great place to lingerPopular with
- 160.29 mi395 Santa Monica Place, Santa Monica, CA 90401-23120.29 mi from Santa Monica City Hall34 reviews
The newly renovated Santa Monica Mall has once again stolen the shopping attention from The Grove. This mall has done a full 360 and become a high class establishment that leads right into the famous 3rd Street Promenade. Between the two, there is no shop not present and type of food or drink nonexistent. With plentiful parking lots and a ...Popular with
- 170.29 mi
- 180.27 mi
- 190.57 mi
- 200.34 mi