Restaurants for Backpackers in Santiago
- 23141 Avenue Isidora Goyenechea, Santiago ChileRanked #2 overall in Santiago restaurants
You can't give this restaurant anything less than 5 stars, given the great tasting pizza, the ambiance, and the background music. The pizza Melanzana (Egg Plant) was delicious!Popular with
- 4Aillavilú Nº 1030, near Puente Cal y Canto, Santiago, ChiileRanked #4 overall in Santiago restaurants4 reviews
If you're gonna come to Santiago, you should come to this place and have a "Terromoto" cocktail. That's a drink made with wine, pineapple ice cream, and a little Fernet....
- 5La Concepción 236, Providencia, Santiago ChileRanked #5 overall in Santiago restaurants
Beautiful bar and dining room that is filled nightly because Aqui esta Coco serves wonderfully and creatively prepared fresh seafood with attentive service. The dining area is like a nautical...
- 7Monjitas 578, Santiago, ChileRanked #7 overall in Santiago restaurants
The Clinic is boht a bar and an alternative weekly publication that has been around for decades, challenging Chile's conventional powers with acuteness and hilarity. The restaurant is a classic...Popular with
- 8Antonio Bellet 201, Providencia, Santiago Metropolitan Region, ChileRanked #8 overall in Santiago restaurants
Contemporary twist on Peruvian cuisine and some of the most exceptional seafood you'll ever taste. All backed up by a formidable wine list.Popular with