São Paulo Hotels
Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- Ranked #1 overall in Sao Paulo hotels12 reviews
Great place. On the roof the is a great bar and restaurant, at the open air. Music, drinks and food, nice for enjoying then night with friends or work colleagues.Popular with
- 2Ranked #2 overall in Sao Paulo hotels4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Fasano, a very well known Brazilian brand, is synonymous with luxury. The brand began as an upscale Italian restaurant in downtown Sao Paulo. Just ten years ago, they decided to...Popular with
- Ranked #3 overall in Sao Paulo hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 4
Hilton Morumbi has an excellent service, well-qualified employees. Rooms with great views of the Estaiada bridge, very large, well equipped, very comfortable bed. Breakfast was really good, we also had...Popular with
- Ranked #4 overall in Sao Paulo hotels5 reviewsHotel Class: 5
The reservations manager asking whether we required helicopter landing facilities on the roof pretty much set the tone for this smart, but understated hotel bang in the centre of the...Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviews
Frequento esse lugar ha pelo menos 20 anos, meu pai já frequentava e a última vez que fui continua a mesma coisa, atendimento impecável, o Jô sempre me cumprimenta com...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in São Paulo hotels2 reviews
Alberto started LimeTime Hostels more out of a genuine passion for meeting new people, hosting them and building cross-cultural bonds. To that effect, he and his team go all out...Popular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviews
Lovely hostel, great beds, delicious breakfast and awesome staff! Loved everything about the Hostel, specially that is so close to the metro and the Ibirapuera Park.
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviews
You know, it's Starbucks, but without the wi-fi.
- Ranked #9 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviewsPopular with
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Sao Paulo hotels2 reviewsPopular with