Restaurants for History Buffs in São Paulo
- 21Rua Barão de Capanema 549, Jardins, São Paulo 01411, BrazilRanked #33 overall in São Paulo restaurants
Chef Alex Atala’s now world-coveted foodie destination single-handedly resurrected and reinvented contemporary Brazilian cuisine from within, bucking the traditional trend that gourmet dining in Brazil means French or Italian and...Popular with
- 24Av. dos Bandeirantes, 1001, V. Olímpia, São Paulo, 04553-010, BrazilRanked #21 overall in São Paulo restaurants
very good restaurant, one of the best Churracarias of Sao Paulo located Vila Olimpia one of the best neighborhoods of Sao Paulo. Very typical Brazilian BBQ.
- 25R. Dr. Renato Paes de Barros, 682 Itaim Bibi.Ranked #22 overall in São Paulo restaurants5 reviews
This is the best tex-mex place in São Paulo. The place is great for happy hours or late night hangouts. The lights are dimmed, they are always playing blues and...Popular with
- 26Rua Fernando Albuquerque, 277 - Consolação, Sao Paulo, 01309-030, BrazilRanked #23 overall in São Paulo restaurants
Mestiço is a delicious fusion restaurant, mixing thai and eastern cuisines with brazilian ingredients and recipes. The chicken baskets are the best entrées ever and the food, especially the fish,...Popular with
- 28R. Prof. Azevedo Amaral, 70 - Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, 01409-030, BrazilRanked #25 overall in São Paulo restaurants3 reviews
The place is unpretentious but food is top. A good way to start is with a caipirinha cocktail, with big slices of cashew fruit instead of the traditional lime. Then...
- 30Rua Tabapuã, 1410 - Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, 04533-005, BrazilRanked #27 overall in São Paulo restaurants2 reviews
La Mar is the popular cebicheria by Peruvian chef Gastón Acurio. The cebiches are made to perfection here, the place is gorgeously decorated in acqua and brown and service is...Popular with