Select your traveler type for better recommendations:
- Adventure TravelersArt & Design LoversBackpackersBudget TravelersBusiness TravelersFamily TravelersFoodies
- Green TravelersHistory BuffsLGBTLocal CultureLuxury TravelersNightlife LoversOutdoor Enthusiasts
- Spiritual SeekersStudentsTrendstersVegetarianWellness
- Popularity - Overall
- 23Av. dos Bandeirantes, 1001, V. Olímpia, São Paulo, 04553-010, BrazilRanked #21 overall in São Paulo restaurants
very good restaurant, one of the best Churracarias of Sao Paulo located Vila Olimpia one of the best neighborhoods of Sao Paulo. Very typical Brazilian BBQ.
- 24R. Dr. Renato Paes de Barros, 682 Itaim Bibi.Ranked #22 overall in São Paulo restaurants35 reviews
This is the best tex-mex place in São Paulo. The place is great for happy hours or late night hangouts. The lights are dimmed, they are always playing blues and...Popular with
- 25Rua Fernando Albuquerque, 277 - Consolação, Sao Paulo, 01309-030, BrazilRanked #23 overall in São Paulo restaurants
Mestiço is a delicious fusion restaurant, mixing thai and eastern cuisines with brazilian ingredients and recipes. The chicken baskets are the best entrées ever and the food, especially the fish,...Popular with
- 27R. Prof. Azevedo Amaral, 70 - Jardim Paulista, Sao Paulo, 01409-030, BrazilRanked #25 overall in São Paulo restaurants53 reviews
The place is unpretentious but food is top. A good way to start is with a caipirinha cocktail, with big slices of cashew fruit instead of the traditional lime. Then...
- 29Rua Tabapuã, 1410 - Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, 04533-005, BrazilRanked #27 overall in São Paulo restaurants52 reviews
La Mar is the popular cebicheria by Peruvian chef Gastón Acurio. The cebiches are made to perfection here, the place is gorgeously decorated in acqua and brown and service is...Popular with
- 30Rua Doutor Renato Paes de Barros, 534 - Itaim Bibi, Sao Paulo, BrazilRanked #29 overall in São Paulo restaurants53 reviews
Jefferson Rueda and Rodrigo Martins don't have a cubic centimetre of Italian blood between them. Until recently they had never even visited the country. But none of that has stopped...