Take a snorkel trip out of Sapphire Marina. St. John, BVI, Baths, Indian, Caves
Things to do near Sapphire Beach Marina
- 10.1 mi0.1 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina10 reviews
Located behind Molly Malone's in Red Hook, the Dive Center has snorkel and diving equipment for sale and rental. If you have boat trip though, they may provide snorkel equipment.
- 20.13 mi0.13 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina2 reviews
Ferry terminal for day trips to Cruz Bay on St John, West End on Tortola, or Foxy's/Soggy Dollar on Jost Van Dyke. On the hour to St John and twice a day to the BVIs.
- 30.0 mi0.0 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina1 review
From your Studio you could throw a stone into the middle of the Marina. This is where you charter fishing trips, day sails (Northwind), day charters to other islands... don't miss any of them. Map pointer is not correct. Just look out your balcony, that's it!
- 40.63 mi0.63 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina12 reviews
We spent here a couple of hours. It is like a little paradise, white sand, blu water, green trees under which to rest..... You won't believe me... There where only the four of us. Fantastic!Popular withOutdoorFamiliesBudget
- 50.52 mi0.52 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina1 review
At one of the nicest beaches in St. Thomas, you will also find the Sapphire Marina, where fishing and boating excursions of all kinds can be found. You can even buy fresh fish off the boats as they return to dock after an outing.Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure
- 60.54 mi0.54 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina1 review
Another nice nearby beach. A good restaurant and bar too.
- 70.52 mi0.52 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina1 review
- 84.26 mi
- 91.83 mi
- 103.01 mi
- 113.06 mi
- 121.63 mi
- 133.82 mi
- 144.65 mi4.65 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina12 reviews
My favorite place to eat and shop. Call Grand Cru for reservations.Popular withFoodiesLuxuryNightlife
- 153.81 mi
- 161.96 mi
- 172.17 mi2.17 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina11 reviews
Fun, artsy venue nestled among trees and nice walkways. This is where our local community theater is (Pistarckle). Check out their schedule for plays! Local artisans shops--handmade soaps, candles, jewelry and much more. Little bar restaurant "Hibiscus" featuring a good fish sandwich.Popular withDesignBudgetLocal
- 181.79 mi
- 194.55 mi
- 201.8 mi1.8 mi from Sapphire Beach Marina6 reviews
Feed sting rays & turtles. Scuba dive, snorkel. Tons of fun for everyone!Popular withFamiliesOutdoorAdventure