These gardens are decent enough, although some parts seem to be suffering from neglect. The gardens are free but the parking is run by the Duke Campus and follows the same rules. Buy a parking ticket for $1 per 30 minutes.
Restaurants near Sarah P. Duke Gardens
- 217.4 mi201 S. Estes Drive, Chapel Hill, NC7.4 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens
A Southern Season is like Whole Foods. It has lots of specialty foods and the slightly snooty audience to go with it. There are wine, coffee, and ice cream bars inside, giving people even more excuses to block traffic by lingering in the aisles.
- 2218.79 mi5650 Us-15 501 N, Pittsboro, NC 2731218.79 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens
This is Carolina BBQ. Don't let the dumpiness of the place fool you. It is great food at a great price. The fried catfish is just as good as the BBQ. Make sure you add their signature hot/BBQ sauce, awesome sauce.Popular with
- 2313.24 mi117 International Dr, Morrisville, NC 2756013.24 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens3 reviews
Came here on Saturday for NCIAP Peoples Medical Care banquet with all of the top doctors in North Carolina. Great venue. The hall was beautiful and very big, perfect for our event. Staff was very kind and management generously gave a sponsorship for our nonprofit cause. Hope to come again next year.Popular with
- 2410.25 mi9788 West Northern Avenue #1440, Peoria, AZ, United States10.25 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens2 reviews
- 259.58 mi410 West Franklin Street, Chapel Hill, North Carolina9.58 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens
This great Middle Eastern/Mediterranean deli in downtown Chapel Hill is a total gem. The food is all delicious and the menu is quite large. Lots of fresh deli items are in view in cases and hot food is made quickly with fresh ingredients. It's quite a large space, so it would be great for a group meal.
- 2616.88 mi404 W Chatham St, Cary, NC 2751116.88 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens2 reviews
Very friendly staff and good food.
- 2719.62 mi
- 2810.04 mi101 E Main St, Carrboro, NC 2751010.04 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens2 reviews
Arguiably Carborro's town center - Weaver Street Market is not only a grocery store but also the place where you're bound to run into someone else from town. If you want to find out what life is like in this small town that borders Chapel Hill - buy a drink or a snack and sit outside under the trees and ...Popular with
- 2918.06 mi1400 Edwards Mill Rd, Raleigh, NC 2760718.06 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens1 review
- 3011.78 mi
- 3110.1 mi
- 3218.23 mi
- 3315.73 mi4248 Nw Cary Pky, Cary, NC 2751315.73 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens1 review
By far the best breakfast you'll have in Cary. Amazing breads, croque madame with spinach and the feature latte is always a great choice.Popular with
- 347.94 mi
- 359.37 mi133 W Franklin St # D, Chapel Hill, NC 27516, United States9.37 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens1 review
The famous chicken cheddar biscuit sandwich that is featured on Man vs Food is bigger than half of my face! It's also really good using bone-in chicken and great ingredients. I couldn't finish my sandwich for breakfast!
- 367.88 mi6203 Millhouse Road, Chapel Hill, NC7.88 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens1 review
Allen and Son is my favorite restaurant. Of all the places I've travelled and I've eaten, this is where I'd want to have my last meal. They do the best pulled pork with a perfect sauce. It takes a bit to get to, and when I first went looking for it I missed it because it was set back in ...
- 3713.5 mi
- 3810.71 mi111 North Churton Street, Hillsborough, North Carolina10.71 mi from Sarah P. Duke Gardens1 review
Fantastic and slightly funky eatery on the main street in Hillsborough. The food is mostly Mexican with a Southern twist, and it is really good. I really liked the ambiance (they have a great old bar behind the counter) and the service could not have been nicer. They also have a great logo painted on their front windows.
- 396.45 mi
- 407.35 mi