- Lucayan National Park25 Miles East of Freeport, Freeport City Bahamasrecommended Lucayan National ParkBest protected area on Grand Bahama Island and a true natural treasure at that. It's a great place to see all of the island's ecosystem's in one place, or just enjoy the sun, sand and sea. I want to ... read morecome back and dive the cave system..Comment.almost 2 years ago. ReportArlo Hemphill
A lot of the activities in Freeport are admittedly geared for adult visitors. There are great bars, casinos and restaurants, but fewer attractions geared specifically for kids. A great family spot though is a visit to the Lucayan National Park. Caves, mangroves, beaches and forest await - very diverse and cool place.
- Picasso's GalleryOff Grand Bahama, East Grand Bahama The Bahamas
- Port Lucaya Flea MarketBahamas, Freeport, The Bahamas
- Grand Bahama Brewing CompanyLogwood Road, Freeport City Bahamas
- Peterson's Cay National ParkOne mile off the southern shore of Grand Bahama Island, Freeport City Bahamas