Restaurants for Green Travelers in Saratoga
Recommended for You
- 114550 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #1 overall in Saratoga restaurants
I have always have special feelings for fondue. My logical mind finds it hard to justify being extravagant on a meal with just cheese, bread, a few pieces of meat...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 214583 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #2 overall in Saratoga restaurants
My last experience at Sent Sovi was a Valentine's Day dinner. This time around, I finally get to sample their regular menu. Two different occasions, with surprisingly similar impression. Food...Popular with
- 314555 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #3 overall in Saratoga restaurants
I've been to Gramercy Tavern, Village Pub, Aqua, Jardiniere, Campton Place, & now follow chef Peter Armellino here of all places. This beautifully renovated with a well done face lift,...Popular with
- 414471 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #4 overall in Saratoga restaurants
Too precious. Lovingly crafted beverages. Patio had a street musician -- oh no not a guitarist, an accordionist! The already-crowded interior and patio was exacerbated by our photowalk participants. Obviously...Popular with
- 714482 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CARanked #7 overall in Saratoga restaurants2 reviews
Yolatea is a frozen yogurt/boba milk tea place in DT Saratoga. The people working here are really great, and were more then willing to provide recommendations and advice on what...Popular with
- 921000 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #9 overall in Saratoga restaurants2 reviews
It's lovely and all, but ... I don't know ... I wasn't blown away. Maybe because I grew up 2 blocks from the Japanese Tea Garden in SF and went...