Restaurants for Vegetarian in Saratoga
Recommended for You
- 314583 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #2 overall in Saratoga restaurants
Sent Sovi is a little charming restaurant in the heart of historic Big Basin strip, serving a French/Californian cuisine, and offers good service. Good for date nights and special occasions.Popular with
- 414550 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #1 overall in Saratoga restaurants
La Fondue is a lovely little restaurant in Saratoga that is a perfect spot if you're looking for a dining experience that's a little different from the norm! Fondue, obviously,...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 514555 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #3 overall in Saratoga restaurants
I've been to Gramercy Tavern, Village Pub, Aqua, Jardiniere, Campton Place, & now follow chef Peter Armellino here of all places. This beautifully renovated with a well done face lift,...Popular with
- 614471 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #4 overall in Saratoga restaurants
Too precious. Lovingly crafted beverages. Patio had a street musician -- oh no not a guitarist, an accordionist! The already-crowded interior and patio was exacerbated by our photowalk participants. Obviously...Popular with
- 814482 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CARanked #6 overall in Saratoga restaurants2 reviews
This is pretty good (there's a lot of stiff competition in the Bay Area) bubble tea and really hits the spot when a craving strikes. My personal favorite is the...Popular with
- 921000 Big Basin Way, Saratoga, CA 95070Ranked #8 overall in Saratoga restaurants2 reviews
It's lovely and all, but ... I don't know ... I wasn't blown away. Maybe because I grew up 2 blocks from the Japanese Tea Garden in SF and went...