Sayeban Hotel İstanbul
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 98%Budget Travelers
- 98%Family Travelers
- 98%Adventure Travelers
Member Reviews (1)
- Sayeban Hotel İstanbulFirst to ReviewOct 18, 2013
This is a very affordable and nice hotel in the heart of Sultan Ahmed. If you want to experience the real Istanbul then this is your place. They offer very clean rooms, which are serviced every day. The breakfast is excellent and takes place in their nice terrace on the sixth floor offering a nice view of the Marmara Sea. The staff at the reception or at the rooftop cafe are just amazing. They will make sure you take home a nice memory of Istanbul. I have no complaints at all after a six night's stay with my family.
Very Good!285 reviews across the web.
- PriceExcellent value for money, said 100%.
- LocationGood access to the airport, said 96%.
- Service94% found the staff to be very friendly.
- Hotel93% thought it was clean.
- Hotel BuildingBuilding is pleasant. 76% of guests gave positive feedback.
- Food66% found the breakfast to be acceptable.