Use the colors to find the best dates to go:
- 1Ranked #1 overall in Sayulita hotels4 reviews
Arguably Saylulita's grandest hotel - this bright yellow building rises like a castle from the sea front. The hotel is literally carved out of the hillside - with the natural...Popular with
- Ranked #2 overall in Sayulita hotels3 reviews
Playa Escondido is hands down- the coolest lodging experience I've ever had. Picture an eco-resort with gourmet food- and that's Playa Escondido. With only 40 rooms, every room has a...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Sayulita hotels2 reviews
This is a great simple, affordable place to stay in town down Sayulita. It is only 5 minute walk to the beach. We had a room with an outdoor kitchen...Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
This is one of my favorite places of all time. Just outside of town and right across the street from the beach. It is private, while everything is also accessible....
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Sweet little studio for a couple or solo traveler. Ten minute walk from the surf break, main beach, and town square, so its an easy place to be independant. The...
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Pretty 6-bedroom hacienda on a quiet street close (but not too close!) to the action. No hills to this place. Three comfortable rooms on the lower level share a communal...Popular with
- 8Ranked #8 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
- 9Ranked #11 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
This is what happens when French style & hospitality meet the Mexican sun. You get the Petit Hotel d'Hafa: done up Moroccan-style. Right in the center of town, the rooms...
- 10Ranked #10 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Cool mid-range hotel on a quiet street half a block from the beach. It's a rock themed hotel, with each room named for a different band. Most rooms have private...