Hotels for Wellness in Sayulita
Recommended for You
- 1Ranked #2 overall in Sayulita hotels5 reviews
A fantastic place to stay in Sayulita. Short walk to the shoreline (short enough to for adults to carry a surfboard) and great views over the beach.Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Ranked #1 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Sweet little studio for a couple or solo traveler. Ten minute walk from the surf break, main beach, and town square, so its an easy place to be independant. The...Popular with
- 3Ranked #3 overall in Sayulita hotels3 reviews
Beautiful property with a truly exclusive feel -- and beach to match!Popular with
- 4Ranked #4 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
This is one of my favorite places of all time. Just outside of town and right across the street from the beach. It is private, while everything is also accessible....Popular with
- 5Ranked #5 overall in Sayulita hotels2 reviews
This is a great simple, affordable place to stay in town down Sayulita. It is only 5 minute walk to the beach. We had a room with an outdoor kitchen...Popular with
- 6Ranked #6 overall in Sayulita hotels1 reviewPopular with
- 7Ranked #7 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Pretty 6-bedroom hacienda on a quiet street close (but not too close!) to the action. No hills to this place. Three comfortable rooms on the lower level share a communal...Popular with
- 8Ranked #11 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
This is what happens when French style & hospitality meet the Mexican sun. You get the Petit Hotel d'Hafa: done up Moroccan-style. Right in the center of town, the rooms...
- 9Ranked #10 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Cool mid-range hotel on a quiet street half a block from the beach. It's a rock themed hotel, with each room named for a different band. Most rooms have private...
- 10Ranked #9 overall in Sayulita hotels1 review
Nice place. It's out of the noisy center of town, but close enough to walk. And it has a swimming pool! Rooms are standard bunk bed setup, reasonably comfortable.Popular with