Hotels near Scotland for Green Travelers
- 035 reviews
Scotland have a lot of histories. Especially about Scottish Costume.
Recommended for You
- 8-15 Ness Bank, Inverness, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Inverness hotelsDistance: 62.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Convenient located with a great view. Full Scottish Breakfast is quite good. The staff at the front desk wasn't the nicest, but I liked the hotel. Wi-Fi signal can be...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 2Ranked #6 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 56.1 mi1 review
This was really a great find. Good clean hotel, right next to the Royal MIle! Maybe in two minutes you are at the Royal Mile. Lots of cafes and shops...Popular with
- Balquhidder, Lochearnhead, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK19 8PQ, ScotlandRanked #1 overall in Lochgoilhead hotelsDistance: 20.1 mi2 reviews
This is one of the best places to eat in Scotland. It is a long drive up the Glen to get their but it is more than worth itPopular with
- Crieff Hydro Hotel, Crieff, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Crieff hotelsDistance: 17.3 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
This is an outstanding holiday resort for families visiting Scotland or for corporate groups looking for a destinations with a differencePopular with
- 12 Lauriston Street, Edinburgh EH3 9DJ, ScotlandRanked #13 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 56.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 6139 Grampian Road, Aviemore, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Aviemore hotelsDistance: 44.9 mi1 review
Don't forget to try their full Scottish breakfast. Highly recommended!Popular with
- 4 Alvanley Terrace | Whitehouse Loan, Edinburgh EH9 1DU, ScotlandRanked #36 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 55.6 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 3
Really nice bar, great for watching any sports and good food. They do a cheap student drink for £2 (normally budweiser) and 2 drinks with nachos for £8.Popular with
- 846 Marine Drive, Edinburgh EH4 5EP, ScotlandRanked #37 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 52.5 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
This is your typical hostel. You can get single/double rooms, or stay in the super cheap 6 person rooms. This place is pretty sound proof and had no problems sleeping....Popular with
- 77 Grampian Road, Aviemore, United KingdomRanked #2 overall in Aviemore hotelsDistance: 44.5 mi2 reviews
Nice place to grab a dinner. It looks super dance from outside, but actually quite laid back.Popular with
- 10Ardgay, ScotlandRanked #1 overall in Ardgay hotelsDistance: 91.3 mi1 review
A safari in Scotland? It may not be the first place one thinks of, and you won't be seeing lions and elephants. But the Caledonian forest was once home to...