Hotels near Scotland for Wellness
- 035 reviews
Scotland have a lot of histories. Especially about Scottish Costume.
Recommended for You
- 77 Grampian Road, Aviemore, United KingdomRanked #2 overall in Aviemore hotelsDistance: 44.5 mi2 reviews
Nice place to grab a dinner. It looks super dance from outside, but actually quite laid back.Popular with
- 2139 Grampian Road, Aviemore, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Aviemore hotelsDistance: 44.9 mi1 review
Don't forget to try their full Scottish breakfast. Highly recommended!Popular with
- 8-15 Ness Bank, Inverness, United KingdomRanked #1 overall in Inverness hotelsDistance: 62.8 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 3
Convenient located with a great view. Full Scottish Breakfast is quite good. The staff at the front desk wasn't the nicest, but I liked the hotel. Wi-Fi signal can be...Popular with
- 11 Blythswood Square, Glasgow G2 4AD, ScotlandRanked #22 overall in Glasgow hotelsDistance: 49.0 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 5
There's some people who just know how to make you feel special and there's some places that indicate you really are! Blythswood Square is one of them! Fabulously decadent, this...Popular with
- 1 Festival Square, Edinburgh EH3 9SR, ScotlandRanked #9 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 55.7 mi3 reviewsHotel Class: 5
In some hotels, it's all about the view, in others its the rooms, yet others will rave about their facilities. At the Sheraton Grand Hotel and Spa, they offer a...Popular with
Other places you might like...
- 6Freepost, Auchterarder PH3 1BR, ScotlandRanked #1 overall in Auchterarder hotelsDistance: 24.5 mi4 reviewsHotel Class: 5
Gleneagles, Scotland: Much More than Golf By Debi Lander Scotland's rugged coastline, Highland mountains, lowland valleys, numerous lochs and rivers and 787 islands were created by four major fault lines...Popular with
- Balquhidder, Lochearnhead, Loch Lomond and The Trossachs National Park FK19 8PQ, ScotlandRanked #1 overall in Lochgoilhead hotelsDistance: 20.1 mi2 reviews
This is one of the best places to eat in Scotland. It is a long drive up the Glen to get their but it is more than worth itPopular with
- 12 Lauriston Street, Edinburgh EH3 9DJ, ScotlandRanked #13 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 56.0 mi2 reviewsHotel Class: 5Popular with
- 80 High St. | The Royal Mile, Edinburgh EH1 1TH, ScotlandRanked #25 overall in Edinburgh hotelsDistance: 56.1 mi1 reviewHotel Class: 4
thank you for being open this late after the Tattoo, and even have hot chocolate!!Popular with
- Ackergill Tower By Wick, Wick KW1 4RG, ScotlandRanked #1 overall in Wick hotelsDistance: 136.4 mi1 review
If you are looking for a castle to rent out..this one is amazing!!