Great motel, close to downtown, clean and affordable and with friendly staff and great prices
Vacation rentals near Scotsman Motel (The)
- 10.99 mi0.99 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
My boyfriend and I absolutely loved our accommodations in Victoria! The owner was flexible and very friendly. The loft is so cute with a tasteful Parisian theme. It has an excellent location to shops, pubs, and the waterfront of Victoria. We rode ...Popular with
- 20.8 mi0.8 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
The City Courtyard Suite is a one bedroom, self-catering vacation rental in downtown Victoria, BC, Canada. It is located just steps away from the entrance to Victoria's Chinatown, the 2nd oldest Chinatown in North America. Also, just one block away is the Victoria Public Market and just 2 blocks away is historic Old Towne Victoria.
- 32.15 mi2.15 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
- 43.02 mi3.02 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
We love our street and local neighbourhood. Away from the hustle and bustle of downtown we have our own cafés, restaurants, local shops and leisure centre. Best of all is Willows Beach. Victoria's favourite family beach but never crowded. 1km of white sand, driftwood logs, a cafe, and clean water to swim in. There are a lot of walks around ...Popular with
- 52.98 mi2.98 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 reviewPopular with
- 61.6 mi1.6 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
An amazing location on Menzies St in James Bay, Victoria. Residential Area Only a 10 minute walk to the Ocean to the South. A 5 minute walk to all the shopping you need at the Thrifty Plaza area South of our Condo. A 10 minute walk to the Inner Harbour, Provincial Legislation Building and Downtown Victoria
- 719.08 mi19.08 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 reviewPopular with
- 812.94 mi12.94 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
- 917.35 mi17.35 mi from Scotsman Motel (The)1 review
We enjoyed every precious moment at this beautiful home with the breathtaking scenery. The home had everything we needed, including a washer and dryer! We enjoyed a campfire one evening. We also explored the beach at low tide and savored the fresh...