commented on this list
If you are actually looking for advice on Maui golf courses, let me know and I'll send a few recommendations.
- Aulani, A Disney Resort & Spa92-1185 Aliinui Dr, Kapolei, HI, United Statesrecommended Aulani, A Disney Resort & SpaI admit it: I'm not a Disney fan. At all. But this is hands down the most exquisitely designed resort at Ko Olina. It's an all-encompassing experience for families, from the hula dancing lessons by ... read morethe pool to storytime hour to the gobstopping spa. Rates aren't cheap, but they do include many freebies and activities. The biggest drawback - and it's enough to prevent me from recommending this place to friends and family - is how far away it is from everything else on the island. It's a 45-minute drive at least to Waikiki. You'll feel isolated here and after a few days, you may have 'resort fever' and be desperate to find somewhere to be that's more natural and less artificial. But if you're the kind of person who likes to check in and never leave the resort grounds until your vacation is over, it's a fab choice.Sara Benson
Your trip plan says Kaanapali (which is on Maui), but your question is about Turtle Bay (on Oahu). Which island will you be visiting? If Oahu, Ko Olina is a kid-friendly resort area with great golf courses.
- Pukalani Country Club360 Pukalani Street, Makawao, HI 96768-8434
- Ko Olina Golf Club92-1220 Aliinui Drive, Kapolei, HI 96707
- Waialae Country Club4997 Kahala Avenue, Honolulu, HI 96816-5409recommended Waialae Country ClubWaialae Country Club is popular among golf community. Every year in January, the Sony Open is held at the Country Club, attended by celebrity and professional golfers to beginners and observers. ... read moreLocation is great, close to town and Waikiki, and next to the Kahala Resort and beach.
- Turtle Bay Resort57-091 Kamehameha Hwy Kahuku, Oahu, Hawaii 96731recommended Turtle Bay ResortOne of the only hotels/resort on the north side of the island, it's situated between the cove and golf course. It's so relaxing walking through the hotel, strolling through the golf course and resort ... read moregrounds. High end restaurants located inside, and a plus with the new Surfer, The Bar hangout place, where surf celebs usually are invited as guests to their special events. The beach is free, and occasionally hold surf competitions. The hotel staff are friendly and maid service is great!remember Forgetting Sarah Marshall, it's filmed there!Yen Phan
A great choice for hotel, dining, golf, surf, and other on-site activities.