Scuderie del Quirinale
Tribes: Who likes this place?
What the scores mean:
These scores tell you how well-liked a place is in each Tribe. Gogobot Tribes are groups who share a certain travel style, like Family Travelers or History Buffs.
Which Gogobot Tribe do you belong to?Join now
- 98%Local Culture
- 90%Art & Design Lovers
- 66%History Buffs
- 51%Spiritual Seekers
- 51%Green Travelers
Member Reviews (8)
- Scuderie del QuirinaleMember ofWellnessLocal CultureOutdoor Enthusiasts+ 11Sep 19, 2013
Art exhibits on rotation in these former stables. The curation often features lesser known Italian artists or time periods, and the places regularly attracts Romans looking for a bit of culture.Recommended for:
- Scuderie del QuirinaleMember ofWellnessLocal CultureBudget Travelers+ 7Jul 12, 2013
This old stable block is now an art museum that programs an interesting rotation of modern and classic art. The horse sized circular ramp ascending to the entrance is particularly cool, revealing the equine origins of the place.Recommended for:
- Scuderie del QuirinaleMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesHistory Buffs+ 1Nov 18, 2013
This building used to be the Papal stables but is now used to house special exhibitions. We saw an incredible exhibition of the Baroque painter Caravaggio in 2010. Check the schedule to see what might be on.Recommended for:
- Scuderie del QuirinaleCommunity ManagerMember ofLocal CultureFoodiesBackpackers+ 4Aug 10, 2013
The museum isn't large but it's quite nice. I caught the Tintoretto exhibit and, while it seemed a bit expensive compared to other Rome offerings, the paintings were magnificent. The museum is just next to a nice scenic view point, as well as several beautiful cathedrals and a large park.Recommended for:
- Scuderie del QuirinaleMember ofLocal CultureOutdoor EnthusiastsFamily Travelers+ 1First to ReviewJul 05, 2012
This exposition area offers very interesting exhibitions. Just in front of Quirinale building, this place was once the stable of Quirinale. To access to the first floor you will have to walk over a very large and plain stair, once used by horses....