Sea Saba Dive Center

www.seasaba.com

• Sea Saba Dive Center

Our group booked our dive package with Sea Saba that included a couple of meals (due to the size of our group), lodging and daily breakfast at Juliana's Hotel, transportation to/from the Harbor for diving, transportation to/from the airport and/or ferry and 11 dives over five days. Packages vary, but what really impressed me about Sea Saba was their passion for Saba from the dining to the people and cuisine.

Although three dive shops operate on Saba, we chose Sea Saba for its reputation for service and well-equipped boats. Our dive guides were scuba instructors and at least Level 3 REEF surveyors, so they were great at helping us identify fish.
    Although I recognized nurse sharks, stingrays, turtles, tarpon and many large species on our dives, our guides helped me see that two fish I believed were different species were actually the same species at different stages of life. For example, the queen angelfish has a beautiful pattern of bright yellow with iridescent blue vertical bars and yellow lips as a juvenile, but it loses the bars and acquires a distinctive blue speckled patch on its forehead and its lips change to blue as an adult.

Note - although this category is beaches and watersports. Saba doesn't really have any beaches (except one that occasionally appears).

This will be my 4th trip , love it there