Things to do in Seal Beach
- 3221 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA, United States1 review
- 412301 Seal Beach Boulevard, Seal Beach, CA, United States1 review
With fresh, fish, vegetables, fruit flowers and more. Take a walk along the Marina and check out the sail boats.
- 51065 Pacific Coast Hwy1 review
Rent an electric bicycle to pedal (or not!) all around Seal Beach and Long Beach!
- 6802 Ocean Avenue, Seal Beach, California, USA1 review
Seal Beach, just south of LA and over the Orange County line, is a laid-back small town with a no-attitude surf scene and lots of beginners out by the pier. M&M Surfing School is the biggest player in town. They schedule group and private lessons for beginners, if you make an appointment. Or you can just show up and rent ...
- 7137 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA, United States1 review
Right at the base of Main Street, Old Town Cafe will serve you up until late in the evening. I really enjoy the eggs benedict around 11pm. I would go there all the time when I was working as a server down the street. I would walk in with friends and enjoy the service, the food, and the company.Popular with
- 812300 Seal Beach Boulevard, Seal Beach, CA, United States1 review
Target is Target no matter where you go. It's great that it's right in a nice part of town that's not too far from the beach. I like to go here before heading off to the beach to get inexpensive sun block and beach towels.
- 9148 Main Street, Seal Beach, CA1 review
Remember the bad fashions from the extra bad parts of the 80's and 90's? Well, if you don't remember, you can come here to find them. Now, not ALL of the items there are bad, just most; there were a few cute items that could be layered together to make an outfit work. At $15 or less for each item, ...
- 12550 Pacific Coast Hwy, Seal Beach, California